Oats Fruit Smoothie / Banana Oatmeal Smoothie Recipe
Banana Oatmeal Smoothie Recipe is a healthy, easy to make and tasty. Banana Oatmeal Smoothie Recipe is made by blending oats with apple, banana, soya milk, cinnamon stick and blueberries. Garnish with almond.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Oats (soaked in a water) – 1/2 cup
- Soya Milk – 1 cup
- Banana (cut into pieces) – 1/4 cup
- Apple (cut into cubes) – 1/4 cup
- Sugar or Diet Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon Stick – a pinch
- Chopped Almond – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Blueberries – 1/4 cup
- Crushed Ice – 1/2 cup
- In a blender, add oats, apple, soya milk, blueberries and banana.
- Blend well till it becomes smooth.
- Add cinnamon and honey, mix well.
- Add crushed ice and mix well.
- Garnish with roasted almonds.
- Serve it chilled.
BANANA OATMEAL SMOOTHIE RECIPE was last modified: May 6th, 2014 by