Spicy Roasted Capsicum And Tomato Soup / Capsicum Tomato Soup / Red Bell Pepper Tomato Soup
Spicy roasted capsicum and tomato soup is easy to make and packed with goodness of folic acid and vitamin a from capsicum and tomatoes. Spicy roasted capsicum and tomato soup is made with red capsicum, yellow capsicum, tomato, garlic and spices. Garnish with coriander leaves. You can serve with bread toast or bread stick or have it just by itself.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Red Capsicum (Cut in thin slices) – 1 nos.
- Yellow Capsicum(Cut in thin slices) – 1 nos.
- Medium Sized Tomato – 4 nos.
- Bay Leaf (tej patta) – 2 nos.
- Finally Chopped Garlic – 1 nos.
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Cornflour (make a solution with 2 tbsp of water) – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1-2 tbsp
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame and add chopped capsicum.
- Fry it properly and keep aside.
- Cut the tomato in to small pieces and add 3 cup water, bay leaf and garlic.
- Boil it till the tomato are soft.
- Discard the bay leaf and keep aside.
- In the blender, add boil tomato and fried capsicum (remain some quantity of fried capsicum (for garnish)).
- Make a fine puree and keep aside.
- Heat the pan on medium flame, add capsicum and tomato puree.
- When starts boiling, add the cornflour mixture and milk, mix well.
- Add salt and Keep in a low heat for 3-4 min or till it gets little thick.
- Transfer into serving bowl.
- Garnish with fried capsicum pieces and coriander leaves.
- Serve hot spicy roasted capsicum and tomato soup with bread toast or bread stick.