Mushroom Corn Soup Recipe / Sweet Corn And Mushroom Soup Recipe / Corn And Mushroom Soup Recipe
Mushroom corn soup recipe is all-time favorite Soup recipe. Mushroom corn soup recipe is made of onion, ginger, garlic, mushroom, corn and little spices. Mushroom are rich in calcium, iron, potassium, copper and selenium. Corn is a whole grain food, high in fiber, low in fat and good source of essential nutrients.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Skill Level: Medium
- Chopped Onion – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Ginger – 1 inch
- Garlic (cut into Sliced) – 1/2 tbsp
- Chopped Mushroom – 1 cup
- Boiled Corn – 1 cup
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Black Pepper Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Milk – 1 cup
- Vegetable Broth or Vegetable Stock – 2 cup
- Heat the butter in a pan on low flame, add onions, garlic and ginger.
- Fry it till turns little golden brown.
- Add mushrooms and fry it for 4-5 min.
- Add milk, vegetable broth and corn.
- Cook for another 10-11 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper, mix well.
- In a blender, add this mixture and make puree.
- Again cook the puree in the pan and allow it to boil for another 5-6 minutes.
- Transfer into serving bowl.
- Serve hot soup with roasted bread.