Moong Soup With Paneer / Moong With Paneer Soup / How To Make Moong Soup With Paneer
Moong soup with paneer is a very healthy, delicious and nutritious soup with the goodness of moong dal, gajar and paneer. Moong soup with paneer is made with moong dal, paneer, gajar, green chili, salt and black pepper powder. Garnish with coriander leaves. You can serve with bread toast or bread stick or have it just by itself. Green Moong Beans is a wonder and healthy food. Moong Beans are rich source of fiber, Vitamin C and excellent source of protein. Paneer is a great source of calcium.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Whole Moong Dal – 1/3 cup
- Grated Paneer – 2 tbsp
- Chopped Gajar – 2 tbsp
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Mustard Seed – 1/2 tbsp
- A Pinch Hing –
- Chopped Green Chilies – 1/2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice to taste –
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Black Pepper Powder as per taste
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2-3 tbsp
- Wash the moong dal and soak for 1 hour.
- In a pressure cooker add 3 cup of water and moong dal.
- Cook it till dal gets soft and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in the pan on medium flame and add paneer.
- Fry it for 3-4 min and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in the pan on medium flame, add cumin seed and mustard seed.
- When they crackle, add hing and green chilies.
- Fry for 3-4 min.
- Add the cooked moong dal, lemon juice, fried paneer, salt and 1 cup of water, mix well.
- Keep in a low heat for 3-4 min. or till it gets little thick.
- Transfer into serving bowl.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot moong soup with paneer with bread toast or bread stick.