Mix Vegetable Soup Recipe / Mixed Vegetable Soup Recipe / Mix Veg Soup Recipe / How To Make Vegetable Soup
Mix vegetable soup recipe is a very healthy, delicious and nutritious soup with the goodness of all the vegetables. Mix vegetable soup recipe is made with tomato, capsicum, cauliflower, carrot, cabbage, garlic, salt and black pepper powder. Flavor with mint leaves. Garnish with coriander leaves. You can serve with bread toast or bread stick or have it just by itself.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Finely Chopped Tomatoes – 2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Capsicum – 2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Cauliflower – 2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Carrot – 2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Cabbage – 2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Garlic – 2 tbsp
- Bay Leaf or Tej Patta – 1 nos.
- Oats – 2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Mint or Pudina – 1 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Cornflour (Dissolved in 1/4 cup of water) – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Black Pepper as per taste
- Heat the oil in the pan on medium flame, add garlic, bay leaf, tomato, capsicum, cauliflower, carrot, cabbage and oats.
- Stir fry for 3-4 min.
- Add 3-4 cup water, mint leaves, coriander leaves, salt and pepper, mix well.
- Boil it properly.
- Add the cornflour mix to the soup and mix well.
- Cook on low heat for 3-4 min or till soup gets thick consistency.
- Transfer into serving bowl.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot mix vegetable soup recipe with bread toast or bread stick or have it just by itself.