Dal Spinach Soup / Dal Spinach Soup Recipe / Lentil And Spinach Soup / Dal Palak Shorba Soup Recipe
Dal spinach soup is health, delicious and tasty Soup recipe. Serve it with bread sticks, crusty bread or have it just by itself. Dal spinach soup is rich in protein, vitamin and iron. Dal palak shorba is a delicious soup where all the flavours come together beautifully.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Olive Oil – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Onion – 1 large
- Salt as per taste –
- Black Pepper as per taste –
- Chopped Tomato – 3/4 cup
- Spinach – 1 cup
- Masoor Dal – 1/4 cup
- Water as needed –
- Cumin Powder – 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Cardamom Powder – 11/2 tbsp
- Garlic-Ginger Paste – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Wash and soak dal for 3-4 hour.
- Cook dal in pressure cooker with salt, spinach, little water and turmeric powder.
- Cook it till dal gets soft and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add ginger-garlic paste and onion.
- Fry it till onion turns little golden brown.
- Add tomato and mix well, cook for 4-5 min.
- Add cooked dal, salt, pepper powder, cardamom powder, cumin powder and red chili powder, boil it.
- Cook on low flame for 15-20 min.
- Transfer the soup in the blender and blend it till it becomes smooth before serving.
- Serve hot dal spinach soup with bread stick.