Cream Of Spinach Soup / Palak Soup / How To Make Palak Soup Recipe
Cream of spinach soup is very popular and healthy Soup recipe. The color and creaminess is surely going to be loved by all ages group. It is requires very few ingredients to make this wonderful healthy and tasty soup. Palak or spinach soup is a good way to include greens vegetable in your daily diet. It is a nice combination of spinach and cream. Palak soup can be served with roasted bread or even as a starter.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Easy
- Palak or Spinach (boil and make a paste in grinder ) – 5 cup
- All Plain Flour (Maida) – 2 tbsp
- Milk – 1 cup
- Fresh Cream – 1 tbsp
- Ginger Paste – 1/2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1 large
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Black Pepper as per taste –
- Salt as per taste –
- Heat the oil in a pan on low flame, add the plain flour and fry it for 4-5 min, keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan on low flame, add ginger paste and onion.
- Fry it till onion turns little golden brown.
- Add fried flour, spinach puree, milk, salt and pepper, mix well.
- Cook for 4-5 min or till gets little thick.
- Transfer into serving bowl.
- Garnish with fresh cream just before serving.
- Serve hot cream of spinach soup with with roasted bread or even as a starter.