Cream of Mushroom Soup / healthy mushroom soup recipe / Mushroom Soup Recipe
Cream of mushroom soup is a simple type of Indian soup recipe. It is nice combination of milk and mushrooms. Creamy mushroom soup is very easy to make at home. Serve it with bread sticks, crusty bread or have it just by itself. Mushrooms are low in calories, fat-free, cholesterol-free, gluten-free and very low in sodium. Mushroom also provide important nutrients, including selenium, potassium and vitamin D.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Finely Chopped Mushroom – 2 cup
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1 big
- Milk – 3 cup
- Butter – 3 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- White Pepper Powder – as per taste
- Cornflour – 2 tbsp
- Grated Cheese – 3 tbsp
- Heat the 1/2 of tbsp butter in a pan on medium flame, add 1 tbsp of mushroom.
- Fry it till turns little golden brown and keep aside for garnishing.
- In a bowl, add cornflour with 3 tbsp of cold milk and mix well.
- Keep it aside.
- Heat the butter in a pan on medium flame, add onion.
- Fry it till onion turns little golden brown.
- Add mushroom and fry for 5-6 min.
- Add milk and boil the soup for 4-5 min.
- Now cook on low flame, add cornflour mixture and stirring continuously to prevent forming of lumps.
- Cook it till soup gets little thick.
- Add salt and pepper, mix well.
- Garnish with fried mushroom.
- Serve hot cream of mushroom soup bread sticks, crusty bread or have it just by itself. .