Clear Broth Mushroom Soup / Mushroom Soup Recipe / Clear Mushroom Soup Recipe
Clear broth mushroom soup is a very healthy, delicious and nutritious soup with the goodness of mushroom. Clear broth mushroom soup is made with mushroom, onion, maida, salt and black pepper powder. You can serve with bread toast or bread stick or have it just by itself. Mushrooms are both nutritious and delicious. Mushroom are very low in calories, high in fiber and protein and an excellent source of antioxidants.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Skill Level: Medium
- Mushroom (cut into Thickly Sliced) – 3 cup
- Finely Chopped Spring Onion – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Onion – 2 tbsp
- Maida – 2 tbsp
- Milk – 1 cup
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Black Pepper Powder – as per taste
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add onion.
- Fry it till onion turns little golden brown then add maida, spring onion and mushroom.
- Fry for 3-4 min.
- Add milk and stir continuoulsy till no lumps remain.
- Allow to cook till mix becomes smooth.
- Add 3 cup of water, salt and black pepper powder, mix well.
- Keep in a low heat for 3-4 min. or till it thickens.
- Serve hot clear broth mushroom soup with bread toast or bread stick.