Carrot Soup Recipe / Gajar Ka Soup / Gajar Ka Soup Recipe / Carrot Ginger Soup
Carrot soup recipe is very healthy, easy to make, flavorful and low in calories. Carrot soup recipe is made of carrots, onions, cloves, ginger and little spices. You can serve during the winter months or any time. Carrot soup is little spicy and sweet in taste.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Chopped Carrot – 1 cup
- Desi Ghee or Butter – 1 tsbp
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1 big nos.
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Garlic – 2-3 nos.
- Salt as per taste
- Black Pepper Powder as per taste
- Oregano as per taste
- Boil the chopped carrot, ginger and garlic in a pan for about 7 minutes or till carrot gets soft.
- Keep aside and allow to cool .
- In a blender, add some water and cooked carrot mixture, blend it.
- Keep aside the puree.
- Heat the butter on medium flame in a pan, add the onions.
- Fry it till onions are transparent.
- Add the carrot puree, salt and pepper, mix well.
- Stir well and bring to boil and then keep on low heat for about 2-3 minute.
- Transfer into serving bowl and sprinkle oregano.
- Serve hot carrot soup.