Corn Curry Recipe / Spicy Corn Curry Recipe / Spicy Sweet Corn Curry
Corn curry recipe is popular North Indian style curry recipe. Boiled corn kernal cooked with creamy and spicy gravy of onion, coriander, coconut and green chili. You can enjoy with roti or paratha or steamed rice.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cinnaman or Dal Chini – 1 inch
- Cloves – 2-3 nos.
- Corn kernels (Boiled) – 1 cup
- Salt as per taste –
- Chopped Green Chili – 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Chopped Garlic – 2 tbsp
- Broken Kaju – 1 tbsp
- Grated coconut – 1 tbsp
- Onion (Sliced) – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 cup
- Oil for frying –
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- In a grinder, add coriander leaves, onion, grated coconut, cashews nuts, garlic, ginger and green chili.
- Grind it and make a fine paste, keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add cinnamon stick and cloves.
- Fry it for 1-2 min.
- Add onion paste and mix well.
- Cook it till oil starts floating on the surface.
- Add boiled corn and mix well.
- Add milk and cook for 5-6 min.
- Serve hot corn curry with paratha or any other Indian bread.
CORN CURRY RECIPE was last modified: March 25th, 2014 by