Baby Corn Masala Curry Recipe / Baby Corn Masala Recipe / How To Make Baby Corn Masala / Baby Corn Masala Gravy Recipes
Baby corn masala recipe is a very simple and classic side dish. It is easy to make and delicious curry recipe. Baby corn masala goes well with rice, biryani, pulao, phulka, paratha and naan. In this recipe, you can use paneer instead of baby corn.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Baby Corn or Paneer – 10-12 nos.
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Oil 3-4 tbsp
- Chopped Tomato – 2 nos.
- Chopped Garlic – 2-3 nos.
- Chopped Onion – 2 nos.
- Chopped Ginger – 1/4 tbsp
- Green Chili – 2-3 nos.
- Cashew Nut – 10-12 nos.
- Bay Leaf – 1-2 nos.
- Elachi – 1-2 nos.
- Cinnamon – 1/4 stick
- Cloves – 2-3 nos.
- In a grinder, add tomato, garlic, cashew nut, onion, ginger and green chili, grind it and make a fine paste, keep aside.
- Cut baby corn to your desired shape.
- Pressure cook for 3 whistles and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in kadhi on medium flame, add bay leaf, elachi, cinnamon and cloves.
- Fry for 2 min.
- Now add onion paste and keep aside.
- Fry it till onion paste turns little golden brown.
- Add turmeric powder, salt, garam masala and red chili powder, mix well.
- Fry it in low flame for 5-8 minutes or till the oil leaves the sides of the kadai.
- Add the cooked baby corn or paneer and water or milk, bring to boil.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot baby corn masala with chapati or paratha or rice.
BABY CORN MASALA RECIPE was last modified: March 13th, 2015 by