Gobi Butter Masala / Cauliflower Butter Masala Recipe / Gobi Makhani Recipe
Gobi butter masala is another popular and delicious Butter Masala recipes. Gobi Masala goes well with roti or chapati or naan or pulao. Gobi cook with tomato puree, cream, kasoori methi and Indian spices.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Kasoori Methi – 1/4 cup
- Tomato Puree – 11/2 cup
- Red Chili Powder – 2 tbsp
- Cumin Powder – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Cauliflower/Gobhi (cut into medium size pieces) – 1 cup
- Butter – 3 tbsp
- Heavy whipping cream (Malai) – 1/2 cup
- Water as needed –
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp
- Oil for frying –
- Heat the 2 cup of water in a pan, add gobhi and little salt.
- Cook for 6-7 min and remove the gobhi pieces from water.
- Soak Kasoori methi in a water for 5 min and drain the water and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat and add tomato puree, red chili powder, cumin powder, sugar, salt and kasoori methi, mix well.
- Cook for 15 minutes or till oil starts to separate from sides and stir in between.
- Add gobhi and mix well.
- Add heavy cream and water and mix well and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp of butter and when it’s melt and mix well.
- Serve hot gobi butter masala with tandoori roti or rice.
GOBI BUTTER MASALA was last modified: March 21st, 2014 by