Masala Gobhi / Cauliflower Masala Curry Recipe
Cauliflower Masala Curry Recipe is made by using gobhi-cauliflower, onion ,tomato, ginger-garlic paste and spices, garnish with coriander leaves. It is very yummy and different in taste. You can serve with paratha or roti or poori or dal-rice.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Cauliflower (cut into pieces) – 2 cup
- Finely Chopped Onion – 2 nos.
- Finely Chopped Tomato – 2 nos.
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Chopped Coriander Leaves (for garnish) – 2-3 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Sauf – 1/2 tbsp
- Cinnaman(Dal chini) – 1-2 nos.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add cumin seed, sauf, cloves and cinnaman, fry it for 2 min.
- Add onions and fry it till turns little golden brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and fry for 2 min.
- Add the tomatoes and salt, mix well.
- Fry it till becomes soft and mushy.
- Add garam masala, red chili powder and coriander powder, mix well.
- Fry for 3-4 min.
- Add gobhi florets and add 1/4 cup water.
- Cover it and cook it till gobhi gets soft.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with roti/paratha.
CAULIFLOWER MASALA CURRY RECIPE was last modified: March 25th, 2014 by