Cabbage Carrot Bhujia / Fried Cabbage Carrot Recipe
Fried Cabbage Carrot Recipe is healthy, delicious and fried vegetable dry curry. Fried Cabbage Carrot is made of cabbage, carrot and spices. It is a delicious preparation of cabbage and carrot. You can serve with paratha or roti or dal-rice.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Mustard Seed – 1 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Cabbage – 1 nos.
- Finely Chopped Carrot – 1 cut
- Dried Red Chili – 1-2 nos.
- Chopped Green Chilies – 2-3 nos.
- A Pinch Sugar –
- Salt as per taste –
- Coriander Leaves (finely chopped) – 2 tbsp
- Oil for frying –
- Lemon Juice to taste –
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium flame, add mustard seeds and dried red chili, fry for 2 min.
- Add cabbage, carrots and green chili, mix well.
- Reduce the heat to low and stir-fry the vegetables for about 30 seconds.
- Add sugar, salt and coriander leaves, mix well.
- Stir-fry for another 5 min or till vegetables are tender.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve hot fried cabbage carrot with paratha/dal-chawal/roti.
FRIED CABBAGE CARROT RECIPE was last modified: March 25th, 2014 by