Bhindi Fry Recipe / Crispy Bhindi Fry Recipe / How To Make Bhindi Fry
Bhindi fry recipe is an easy to make tasty dish and delicious side dry curry. It is crispy and served as a side dish with rotis or rice or dal. You can serve with Naan/Roti/Chapati. Bhindi is also popularly known as Okra or lady finger. Bhindi do pyaza recipe is made of bhindi, onion and spices.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Easy
- Bhindi (cut into slit) – 2 cup
- Onion (cut into sliced) – 1 cup
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- salt as per taste
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1-2 tbsp
- For making stuff:—
- In a bowl, add turmeric powder, dry mango powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt, mix well.
- Stuff the bhindi with mix spices and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add sliced onions.
- Fry it till turns little golden brown.
- Now add the stuffed bhindi and mix well.
- Fry it till becomes crispy.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot bhindi fry with chapatis or roti or paratha.