Stuffed Colocasia Recipe / Stuffed Arbi Recipe / Bharwa Arbi Recipe
Stuffed Arbi Recipe or Karai Bharawan Arbi can be taken as starter or appetizer or as a side dish. It also tastes great if taken with poori or paratha. It can also be stuffed in between two buns or breads to grab it quickly.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Besan-Gram Flour – 3 tbsp
- Rawa – 3 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Arbi-Colocasia – 10-11 nos.
- Ajwain – 1 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Oil for frying –
- Salt as per taste –
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- In a bowl, add garam masala, coriander powder, red chili powder, ajwain, dry mango powder, little oil (oil binds the all masala) and salt, mix well, keep aside.
- Heat the 3 cup of water in a pan, when it’s start boiling, add arbi and little salt.
- Cover and cook for 12-15 min, remove the extra water and keep aside.
- Make a lengthwise slit in each arbi and stuff 1/2 tbsp of masala in each slit and press the arbi to flatten.
- In a plate, add rawa and besan mixture, mix well.
- Sprinkle some water on the stuffed arbi and roll each piece of arbi besan mix.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, place the stuffed arbi carefully.
- Fry it till turn little golden brown.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot stuffed arbi with paratha / poori.
STUFFED ARBI RECIPE was last modified: March 21st, 2014 by