Arbi Mint Fry / Fried Arbi Ki Sabzi / Fried Colocasia
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Boiled Arbi (Peel and cut into cubes) – 2 cup
- Crushed Dry Mint Leaves – 2 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Chopped Garlic – 3-4 nos.
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Ajwain – 1/2 tbsp
- Oil – 3-4 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Heat the oil in a pan on a medium, add boiled arbi.
- Fry arbi till turns little golden brown.
- Transfer into bowl and allow to cool.
- In a blender, add dry mint leaves, dry mango powder, salt, garlic, red chili powder and ajwain, make a fine powder.
- Add spices powder in a fried arbi and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot arbi mint with paratha or roti or poori.
FRIED ARBI KI SABZI was last modified: March 21st, 2014 by