Crispy Arbi Recipe / Crispy Colocasia Recipe / Taro Root Taste
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Taro Root / Arbi (Peel and cut into finger size slices) – 11/2 cup
- Dry Red Chili – 2-3 nos.
- Oil – 3-4 tbsp
- Ajwain – 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add ajwain and dry red chili.
- Fry it till dry red chili becomes little dark.
- Add arbi and fry for 3-4 min.
- Cover and cook for 6-7 min or till they are tender.
- Add salt and mix well, cover and cook for 2-3 min.
- Add coriander powder, red chili powder and turmeric powder, mix well.
- Fry it till arbi turns light golden brown.
- Add mango powder and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve crispy taro roots with paratha or dal/rice.
CRISPY ARBI RECIPE was last modified: March 21st, 2014 by