Colocasia Leaves Recipe / Colocasia Knots Curry / Arbi Patta Recipe / Arbi Leaf Recipe
Colocasia leaves recipe is made by cooking colocasia leaves with onion paste mixed with spices. Colocasia leaves recipe are popularly called Arbi Patta /Arbi leaves / Kesuvina leaves or Patra Bajia in traditional Gujarati food recipes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Dry Red Chili – 3-4 nos.
- Salt as per taste –
- Colocasia Leaf (cut in to medium size, wash and dry) – 10 nos.
- Mustard – 1/2 tbsp
- Garlic – 4-5 nos.
- Chopped Onion – 1 big
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Oil – 3-4 tbsp
- Roll the each colocasia leaf from one edge to another edge and tie into a knot carefully.
- In a grinder, add dry red chili, mustard seed, garlic and onion, make a fine paste and keep aside.
- Heat the 2 cups of water in a pan, boil it and place the knots.
- Cook for 4-5 min.
- Add the ground masala and salt, its water.
- Cook it till gravy gets little thick.
- Serve hot colocasia leaf with rice.
COLOCASIA LEAVES RECIPE was last modified: March 21st, 2014 by