Arbi ka Salan Recipe / Khatti Arbi Ka Salan Recipe / Arvi Ka Salan
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Arbi (boiled, peel and cut into medium cubes ) – 2 cup
- Butter Milk – 2 cup
- Ginger-Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Onion – 1 cup
- Ajwain – 1 tbsp
- Mustard Seed – 1/2 tbsp
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Cloves – 3 nos.
- Coriander Seed – 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Dry Red Chili – 2-3 nos.
- Salt as per taste –
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Hing – a pinch
- Heat the oil in a kadhai on medium flame, add hing, ajwain, cloves, coriander seeds and fry for a min.
- Now add dry red chili, mustard seeds and fry for few seconds.
- Add turmeric powder and fry for 2 min.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry till it gets brown color.
- Add boiled arbi, garam masala and salt, mix well.
- Add butter milk and mix well.
- Cook it till it becomes to boil and stirr in between.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot arbi ka salan with rice.
ARBI KA SALAN RECIPE was last modified: March 21st, 2014 by