Arbi Fried Recipe / Crispy Arbi Fry / Sukhi Arbi / How To Make Sukhi Arbi
Arbi fried recipe is very easy and tasty Indian dry curry recipe. Stir-Fry Arbi is mildly spiced up with a light and crunchy taste of Indian spices. It makes a great side dish. Garnish with coriander leaves. The dish is very simple to make and can be served with poori or paratha or dal with rice.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Ajwain – 1/2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chilli – 2-3 nos.
- Dry Mango Powder – as per taste
- Boiled Arbi (cut into big cubes) – 2 cup
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Oil – 2 or 3 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Heat the oil in kadhi on medium flame, add arbi cubes.
- Fry it till arbi cubes turns little golden brown and keep aside.
- In another pan add 2 tbsp of oil on medium flame, add ajwain and green chili.
- Fry for 2-3 min.
- After that you add fried arbi cubes with turmeric powder and mix well.
- Now add coriander powder, garam masala and dry mango powder, mix well.
- Stir fry for 5-6 min.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot fried arbi with paratha or poori or dal with rice.