Makai Aloo Ki Subzi / Aloo Corn Sabzi / Aloo Corn Subzi Recipe
Makai aloo ki subzi is made of corn, potato, garlic, onion, tomato and Indian spices, garnish with coriander leaves. It is nice combination of potato and corn. You can serve with roti or paratha or rice.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Chopped Garlic – 1 tbsp
- Cloves – 3-4 nos.
- Cinnaman or Dal Chini – 1-2
- Dry Red chili – 2-3 nos.
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Onion – 1/2 cup
- Coconut (optional) – 2 tbsp
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Tomato – 1/2 cup
- Corn (boiled) – 1 cup
- Big Potato (boil and chopped) – 1 cup
- Tomato Puree – 1/4 cup
- Salt as per taste –
- Oil for frying –
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add garlic, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, red chilies and onion.
- fry it till onion turns little golden brown.
- Add turmeric powder and coriander powder, mix well.
- Add the coconut and fry it for 2-3 min.
- In a grinder, add fried onion coconut mixture and grind it, make fine powder and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in pan on medium flame, add cumin seeds and fried mixture paste, mix well.
- Cook it till oil starts floating on the surface.
- Add tomatoes and fry for 3-4 minute.
- Add corn, potatoes, tomato puree and salt.
- Cook it till curry becomes little thick.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot makai aloo ki subzi with roti or paratha or rice.
MAKAI ALOO KI SUBZI was last modified: March 25th, 2014 by