French Beans Masala Curry / Green Beans Masala Curry / Beans Masala Sabji / Beans Masala Curry Recipe
French beans masala curry is healthy and nutritious curry. French beans cooked with potato, salt, turmeric, red chili powder, hing, sugar and fresh cream, garnish with coriander leaves. Green beans is also known as French beans. You can serve with any dal and vegetable curry. French beans is a great source of folate, fiber, vitamin K, dietary fiber, minerals, vitamin A, vitamin K, manganese and iron.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: -3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Chopped French Beans – 11/2 cup
- Potato (cut into thin lengthwise) – 2 nos.
- Fresh Cream – 1/2 cup
- Salt as per taste –
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Hing – a pinch
- Sugar – 1/2 tbsp
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chili – 2 nos.
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Heat the 3 tbsp of oil in a small cooker, add cumin seeds and green chili, fry for 2-3 min.
- Add the beans, potato, salt, turmeric, red chili powder, hing, sugar and fresh cream, mix well.
- Then close cooker and wait for 2 whistle.
- After the pressure goes open the cooker.
- Again keep the cooker on the gas and add the rice flour.
- Stir continuously till the curry becomes thick.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot frecnh bean masala curry with rice/roti.