Aloo Sabzi Recipe / Fried Potatoes Recipe / How To Make Aloo Sabzi
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Easy
- Potato or Aloo (boil, peel and cut into cubes) – 2 cup
- Green Chilli (cut into slit) – 2 nos.
- Salt as per taste –
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Curry Leaves – 10-11 nos.
- Mustard Seed – 1/4 tbsp
- Cumin Seed – 1/4 tbsp
- Sauf – 1/4 tbsp
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add the mustard seeds, cumin seed, sauf, slit green chillies and curry leaves.
- Fry it till the seeds start spluttering.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, aloo and little water so that the aloo absorb the masala.
- Cook for 6-7 minutes or till potato gets soft.
- Serve hot aloo sabzi with roti or paratha or poori or dal-rice.
ALOO SABZI RECIPE was last modified: January 6th, 2015 by