Aloo Dahi Ki Sabzi / Aloo Dahi Wale Recipe / Dahi Aloo Recipe
Aloo dahi wale recipe is a really an awesome recipe. Dahi aloo curry is a main course recipe. You need are some potatoes and yogurt along with Indian spices, garnish with coriander leaves. It is taken during lunch or dinner with roti or rice.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Potato or Aloo (boiled and peel, cut into cubes) – 1 cup
- Finely Sliced Ginger – 1 tbsp
- Asafoetida or Hing – a pinch
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Yogurt or Curd – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Green Chillies – 1-2 nos.
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1-2 tbsp
- Heat the oil in a pan on a medium flame, add cumin seed and asafoetida.
- When the cumin seed splutters, add ginger and saute it till slightly fried.
- Add 1 tbsp of yogurt at a time and mix well.
- Add garam masala, coriander powder, salt, turmeric powder and red chilli powder, mix well.
- Stir a few times until well mixed.
- Add potatoes and green chillies, mix well.
- Fry it for 3-4 min.
- Add about 2 cups water and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Cover it and cook it for 15-20 min.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot aloo dahi wale with roti or steamed rice.
ALOO DAHI WALE RECIPE was last modified: December 8th, 2014 by