Aloo Capsicum Curry / Aloo Capsicum Masala / Aloo Simla Mirch ki Sabzi
Aloo Capsicum Curry is very simple, delicious side dish and easy to cook. In this recipe, potatoes and capsicum-green bell peppers are cooked with tomato onion paste. It is a delicious preparation of potatoes and capsicum. You can serve with roti or paratha.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Chopped Potato (optional) – 2 nos.
- Chopped Green Chilies – 2-3 nos.
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1 cup
- Coloured Capsicum (cut in cubes) – 2 1/2 cup
- Cilantro Leaves (finely chopped) – 3-4 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1 tbsp
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat, add potato.
- Fry them till turns light golden brown, keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a same pan on medium flame, add cumin seed, green chili, onions and coloured capsicum.
- Fry it till turns little golden brown.
- Add potatoes and mix gently.
- Add garam masala and coriander powder, dry mango powder and mix well.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves.
- Serve hot sookhi capsicum aloo with roti/paratha.